Immediately contact the Building Commission at 402-444-5345.

Lost Cards, IDiscs, and Office Keys

If you are unable to locate your parking garage access card, Idisc, office key(s) or employee photo identification card, please notify the Building Commission Office immediately at 402-444-5345.

To request a replacement B-Level access card, building key(s) or, Idisc, submit one of the Request for Building Access Card, Keys and ID card forms.The employee must sign the form; however, it is not necessary to have the supervisor sign the form again for replacement items.

Replace Photo I.D. or Access Card (A-Level or 1910 Harney):

If you need to replace your employee photo identification badge or your garage access card, please call the Building Commission Office at 402-444-5345.

Fees for Replacement Items:

  • Access Cards $20.00
  • Idiscs $20.00
  • Keys $10.00
  • Employee I.D. $10.00

Damaged cards, Idiscs, and keys should be brought to the Building Commission Office for replacement.