|Frequently Asked Question||Answers|
|Who do I contact for Lost & Found items?||Security should be contacted for lost & found items. They can be reached at 402-444-5330.|
|Who do I notify to leave my vehicle in the parking garage overnight or longer?||Contact the Building Commission at 402-444-5345. Please provide the stall number where you park, the garage (1910, A level or B level), description of your vehicle and your contact information.|
|Where can I park my bicycle?||We have a bicycle rack located on the Farman Plaza on the north side.|
How can I request a conference room?
|The Building Commission manages 702, Legislative Chambers, Room 1210 and H-13. Please contact the Building Commission at 402-444-5345. Please provide the time, date, number of attendees, equipment needed and set-up requested.|
- Who Do I contact in an emergency?
- Who do I contact if I see suspicious activity?
- If I have a light out
- If I am experiencing a power outage
- If I need the carpet cleaned
- If the temperature is too cold or too warm
- If the elevator is not working
- If I smell an odor
- If I am missing a package that was delivered to the Civic Center or Courthouse
- If the restroom needs attention
- If there is a spill
- If I need to use the shredder
- If I need to have furniture moved
- If I have lost my keys, I-discs or Identification Card